Breakable Tooth Chocolate Tutorial *Step By Step Instructions* Video Included
Breakable Tooth Chocolate
A breakable chocolate is created from a silicone mold, this one is tooth shaped. The chocolate is melted using candy melts and the inside is hallow so the chocolate can be broken. You can place anything underneath for when the chocolate is broken (gifts, money, gift card, candy, etc.)
These are great for celebrations (birthdays, graduations, holidays) and you can make it match your dental themed party!
Tooth Mold: https://amzn.to/2YSRew5
Mini Hammer: https://amzn.to/3txD9iC
White Candy Melts: https://amzn.to/3lfaNpM
Crisco: Find at your local grocery store
Ribbon Shreds: https://amzn.to/3A4E90n
Window Box: https://amzn.to/3k3aUFt
Disposable Tooth Brush: https://amzn.to/3txbwq9
Travel Toothpaste: https://amzn.to/2YDjAdl
Travel Floss: https://amzn.to/3EbsMGk
Glass Mixing Bowls: https://amzn.to/390Np9O
DISCLAIMER This description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, it's possible that I will receive a small commission. This help support the page and allows me to continue to make blog posts like this. Thank you for the support!
- Start by heating a pot halfway full with water to a boil, once the water boils turn the heat down to low.
- Place your glass mixing bowl on top of the water, add chocolate melts.
- Mix with spatula and crisco until you get a runny consistency.
- Pour chocolate into mold (thin layer) and place in freezer for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes pour another thin layer and do this quick. Place in freezer for another 7 minutes.
- Carefully take the chocolate and pull the silicone away from the chocolate mold, NOT the other way around!
- Decorate the top however you'd like and everything is complete!
-While waiting for the chocolate mold to set-
- Decorate the box with confetti, shredded ribbon, place goodies that would be under the chocolate and place hammer on the side.
*Watch the full tutorial here