Scrub Top Dental Tooth Resin Shaker Badge Reel
Create your own Scrub Top Dental Tooth Resin Shaker Badge Reel!
Step-by-step tutorial here:
- Art & Glow's Epoxy Resin
- Mixing Cup
- Wooden Stir Stick
- Acrylic Paint (Lavender)
- UV Resin
- UV Resin Curing Light
- Scrub Top Mold
- Badge Reel
- Jewel Sticker Strip
- Hot Glue Gun
- Dental Tooth Stickers
- Baby Oil
- Plastic Sheet
- Alcohol Wipe
How to make it:
- Mix 1:1 ratio of Art & Glow's epoxy resin with acrylic paint color of choice. (*CAUTION-Make sure you are wearing gloves & a respiratory mask when mixing epoxy resin. Work in a well ventilated room or outdoors. YOU DO NOT WANT TO INHALE THE CHEMICALS)
- Mix slowly for 3-5 minutes & pour mixture into Scrub Top Mold.
- Wait 24 hours for epoxy resin to dry.
- Take out epoxy resin from mold.
- Outline Scrub Top with sharpie on plastic sheet & cut out shape.
- Put UV resin on stickers & light cure.
- Decorate inside of resin shaker with embellishments of choice ( glitter, stickers, etc.)
- Place UV resin along scrub top lining, place plastic covering with a small opening to fill resin with baby oil afterwards. Light Cure.
- Fill resin shaker with baby oil (fill in syringe)
- Use UV resin to cover opening and light cure.
- Place UV resin all over scrub top to dome, Light Cure.
- Rinse with soap & water.
- Measure Jewel Sticker Strip along Badge Reel.
- Use hot glue gun to glue sticker strip on badge reel.
- Hot glue gun scrub top mold onto badge reel.
FINISHED! If you decide to try creating this project be sure to TAG me on instagram so I can see your creation @dentaldiy #dentaldiy
*Leave a comment below!
🦷 💜 Helen